Sunday, September 4, 2016

Discount's and Freebie's

Hey guys!
Everybody likes to save money when they can, especially in the expensive world of photography. I am certainly one of those people. So I decided I'd shoot out a quick blog post highlighting a few money saving options for you guys.

SmugMug Discount
I wanted a reasonably easy to use back-end that had a clean, professional look all without paying a substantial yearly rate as well as being able to use my own URL. SmugMug covered all of those areas for me and I found the rate especially appealing compared to some other similar hosting sites. 
There are 4 different package options to choose from, I am currently subscribed to Power plan which has all of the features I wanted, and should I want to upgrade to another package it's super easy to do with one click.
The site itself is quite easy for any level of user to get started, and has plenty of customization features for the more advanced users as well.
If you are looking to make some money selling digital downloads and prints there is options for that as well allowing you to set your price points.

Feel free to visit my current portfolio website (www.neilmcelmon.com) to see for yourself, and if you are ready to start up your online portfolio site AND you'd like to save a few bucks while doing so be sure to follow my referral link below to save 20% off your subscription!


SmugMug Discount

Google Nik Software - FREEBIE 
In case you missed it a while ago, back in March Google made their famous Nik Software Collection free for all, yes ... FREE!

It is an incredibly powerful collection of plug-ins that can be quite easily integrated with your Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, or Aperture workflow. The package includes Analog Efex Pro, Silver Efex Pro (a personal favorite of mine), HDR Efex Pro, Color Efex Pro, Sharpener Pro, Viveza, and Dfine. This package last year ran somewhere around $100 if I remember correctly, so the chance to grab it free now is quite an awesome deal to say the least. Simply follow the link below to grab your copy!

Google Nik Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment